Classic Healthy Hot Chocolate
Total time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 3/4 cups filtered water
2 teaspoons honey, maple syrup or preferred natural sweetener
Splash of almond milk or preferred non-dairy milk
1. Heat the water to a boil.
2. While waiting for water, add cacao and honey to a cup.
3. Pour water into cup and stir. Add dash of almond milk.
4. Enjoyed best while watching the snow fall by a warm fire
+ Use maple syrup instead of honey to keep this vegan
*Add your favorite spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cayenne
*Add a peppermint tea bag to the water for a peppermint hot chocolate
*Add pumpkin spice for a pumpkin hot chocolate
*You can also make it with all almond milk if you like it creamy!
+ Extremely high in anti-oxidants
+ High in Magnesium
+ Relaxes the body
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
+ Simple and quick!
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Debbie who is doing the Earth Diet for 365 days to save her life and heal from heart disease, diabetes and obesity. Check out her blog at EarthDietBlogs.com/DebbieSavesHerLife
Design by Salvatore Fiteni, online designer for The Earth Diet.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved