Cheesy Kale Chips
1 bunch of kale
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Action for oven…
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat to large baking sheets with olive oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Place on baking sheets and sprinkle olive oil, salt over and nutritional yeast over it!
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes! Watch them, and turn them as they shrink and get crispy!
Action for dehydrator…
1. Do step two as above and lay the kale out on mesh dehydrator sheets and sprinkle kale with salt, oil and nutritional yeast and place in the dehydrator.
2. For the first hour, dehydrate at 150°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 120°F. Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
3. Place dehydrated kale chips in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining salt to taste.
- 18 Amino Acids
– High Quality Protein
- Maintains ideal intestinal ecology
– Improves blood production
– Accelerates weight loss
– High in dietary fibre so aids in digestion and relieves constipation and bloating
– Helps maintain optimum cholesterol levels
– Improves liver health and function